Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27,2009

Well here I am blogging trying to work my way through life here in South Florida.

I am a die hard Dolphin fan and am watching the 3rd exhibition game of 2009.

This week has been nuts and very stressful.

The reason I named this blog "Living in the Banana Republic " because South Florida has become a large spaghetti bowl of traffic and different cultures. Unfortunately there are ridiculous traffic jams 24 hours a day and people kill each other over a parking spot at Wall Mart . Last week a nurse shark was riding on the metro mover when street people were going from restaurant to restaurant wanting to sell it to chefs for shark fin soup I guess.

Tropical Storm Danny is out there looking like a blob drifting slowly to the north and behind him
is another blob Invest 94L off the African Coast and I think South Floridians will have to deal Erika next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment